Quaker Steak & Lube Announces New Menu Options
Did you hear the news? Quaker Steak & Lube® is adding a ton of new items to the menu this summer! That’s right — we’ve added a dozen new, delectable items to our already fantastic selection of craveable favorites! With these additions, you have more than one reason to head into your local Lube.
Lance Matthews, our star corporate chef, is just as excited about the new options as we are. Here’s what he had to say about the additions to the menu:
“It’s always a great time to have fun with great friends over great food. We are excited to roll out this new menu that offers guests trendy tastes that pair well with our brand. For instance, the crispy pork belly street tacos and sliders – they are amazing.”
The new menu options span across all courses, from appetizers to entrees, and are designed to appeal to a wide-range of guest preferences — from juicy burgers to light salads and more!
First, dive in and share some of our newest appetizers to hold you over until the meal comes:
- Cheese Curds & Lube Chips – The Lube’s house-made Lube Chips with real Wisconsin Cheese White Cheddar Cheese Curds piled on top. Served with a new and improved beer cheese.
- Bavarian Pretzels – Four Bavarian soft pretzel sticks are served with beer-cheese dip.
- Meatball Skillet – Three massive meatballs topped with premium marinara, Provolone and Italian seasoning – served with garlic bread.
- Crispy Pork Belly Tacos, Braised Beef Tacos, and Mahi Street Tacos – Served in corn tortillas and topped with jalapeño lime slaw, cilantro lime cream, and house-made fire roasted salsa.
When you’re done sharing (or not), these new entree options are sure to fill you up — just enough to be satisfied; that is, until dessert arrives!
- Crispy Pork Belly Sliders – Crispy pork belly, topped with jalapeño lime slaw and onion jam.
- New York Strip Steak – A new 12 oz. USDA Choice Aged Beef New York Strip Steak seasoned and grilled to the guest’s desired temperature.
- Feel Like Bacon Love Burger – Stacked with sliced bacon, house-made Thai ‘R’ Cracker® bacon glaze, diced jalapeño, and melted American cheese.
- Provolo-Rider Burger – Loaded with real Wisconsin White Cheddar Cheese curds, premium marinara and Provolone cheese.
- Mac & Cheese Bowl – Spiral pasta with savory, house-made cheese sauce, served with garlic bread.
- Braised Beef Mac & Cheese – Mac & Cheese topped with tender Braised Beef and drizzled with Arizona Ranch® sauce.
If you’re longing for a lighter approach to your main course, we’ve also got two new salads for you to try — ones that will certainly make your tablemates jealous.
- Pecan Chicken Salad – Crispy, pecan-crusted chicken breast, atop craveable fixings, tossed in new Sweet Onion dressing.
- Honey Stung Chicken Salad – Fried chicken tenders, hand breaded in a special blend of Harissa spices with smoked chili peppers and garlic, served atop a bed of salad trimmings.
When asked about the famous offerings that make The Lube so special, John Ponczoch, Senior Vice President at TravelCenters of America had this to say about the classic menu items:
“While we’re bringing a lot of new items and flavors to guests on this menu, guests will still find their craveable favorites. Our bone-in and boneless wings, fork-tender ribs, pub-style fish and variety of sandwiches are still on the menu for guests to enjoy. And don’t forget dessert! The Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie and Cake Shake are guest favorites!”
With summer rapidly approaching, we’re ready to start serving our newest meals in both our relaxing patio dining areas and inside near our TV’s hosting the games and races. In addition to grabbing a bite to eat, guests are encouraged to stick around for our summer entertainment, motorsports themed decor, karaoke, classic car nights and more!
Bring Quaker Steak & Lube® and its one-of-a-kind dining experience to your market. Opportunities are available! Please fill out our franchise application for more information or call 1-877-695-8231. Come expand Lube Nation with us!